Our specialized Wound Care Program is focused on providing the most effective and innovative healing treatments.
Wound treatment is an important process to avoid serious complications. Without proper care by a wound treatment specialist, a wound can turn into serious infections.
Under the direction of Dr. Rothberg, our dedicated team creates customized treatment plans tailored to the specific needs of each patient. We take a comprehensive approach that aims to reduce rehospitalization and improve the lives of our patients and residents.
Our Leadership: Dr. Fred J. Rothberg, DPM
Dr. Rothberg is a double Board Certified Wound Care Specialist who works with Advanced Practice Nurses and many specialists to treat simple to the most complicated wounds successfully. He is a national lecturer and educator in the field with more than 25 years of experience. He is also one of the lead physicians at the Center for Wound Care at Ocean Medical Center in Brick NJ.
CORE AREAS THAT SET OUR PROGRAM APART:
- Certified and highly renowned experts
- Comprehensive evidence-based treatment protocols
- Best in class progressive wound therapies and equipment
From The Simple to Complex… We Treat:
- Diabetic Ulcers
- Pressure Ulcers
- Post Stroke Patients
- Persistent Skin Irritations
- Surgical Wounds
- Traumatic Wounds
- Venous Insufficiency
- Neuropathic Ulcers
- Radiation Injuries
- Vasculitis & Other Inflammatory Ulcers
- Other Chronic, Non-Healing Wounds
Our Diagnosis-Driven Wound Care Program Is Devoted to Long Term Healing
- Highly coordinated approach customized for each patient
- Daily oversight by full-time certified nurses, and specialty staff
- Progressive therapies including physical rehabilitation and dietary management to reduce regression and expedite the healing process
- Regular coordinated follow-up care post discharge by our wound nurse including ongoing education and support
Contact Us for more information.